Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tint
This item is currently out of stock
Get notified when it's back in stock
Why be blonde or brunette when you can be a unicorn? A question we ask ourselves every day…Well, with Lime Crime's Unicorn Hair colours you can be a beautiful unicorn.
Discover, play and create with these flamboyant hair tints; they're sure to bring out your fun side! Simply magical, the semi-permanent colour is easy-to-use and can be done by anyone at home – so long as you do a strand test first. Created using a damage-free formula, your hair will not only look phenomenal, but it'll feel ultra-conditioned and smooth.
This fantasy colour is the perfect way to transform your hair from dull to dazzling as it's loaded with high-pigmentation to deliver a fierce and fabulous look.
If using on platinum blonde to medium blonde hair you can expect an intense colour. And if using on dark blonde to light brown hair, expect a subtle tint.
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tint shades:
- Bubblegum Rose - warm rose pink
- Chocolate Cherry - burgundy red
- Bunny - pastel baby pink
- Neon Peach - clean vibrant peach
- Sext - nude
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Curly & wavy, fine, thick, coloured, coarse, grey and straight
Hair Benefit: Shine
Hair Concern: Hair loss/thinning, dry and damaged
Formulated without: Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: California, USA
This temporary hair dye by Lime Crime contains citric acid, meaning that it helps to remove excess oil and to improve scalp condition.
- Citric Acid
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
Lime Crime says
"Unicorn Hair Tints transform hair into a rainbow of magical shades while leaving strands silky smooth and smelling sweet. The watercolour effect of Tints leaves a soft wash of colour on pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair."
How To Use
You'll need gloves, applicator brush, clips, a bowl and an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
- For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair (it works best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair)
- Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl
- Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back and side to side) and secure with clips
- Working with 1 inch wide strands, apply colour evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair, applying colour evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of the colour
- Leave in for 30 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave colour in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach
- Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. But note, more intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner is optional
- Style to your liking and enjoy your new Unicorn Hair
Always do a patch and strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair and to determine the colour saturation you like.
Indulge in high-impact colour, luxurious textures and efficient formulas, as Lime Crime supply a makeup collection that allows you to exceed the ordinary standards of beauty. Stock up on the bestselling Velvetines lipsticks, switch up your style with the award-winning Unicorn Hair Colour or get creative with the cult-favourite Venus eyeshadow palettes.
Where To Buy
This Lime Crime item is sold online in the UK by Cult Beauty and Look Fantastic though it it has not been available to purchase since November 2021.
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tint is available in the following options:
- Chocolate Cherry
- Neon Peach
- Bubblegum Rose
- On Mute
- Sea Witch
- Strawberry Jam
- Flaming Red
- Blue Smoke
- Dirty Mermaid
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Cult Beauty, otherwise there is a charge of £3.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option available. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 30 days.
- Featured In
- The Autumn Hair Colours You Need to Know AboutPermanent, Semi or Temporary: What Type of Hair Dye Is Best For You?The Pride Makeup Looks You Need to Know About