BLEACH LONDON Alex Plex Two-Step Treatment
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
Bored of broken and brittle hair? Longing for luscious locks that are healthy and full of shine? Meet BLEACH LONDON Alex Plex; a unique, two-step treatment that repairs strands from the inside out.
Designed for damaged hair that is prone to breakage, the Alex Plex is formulated with two special steps that work to reform and multiply the bonds in every strand.
The first step is bondage – a colour additive that can be mixed with dyes, toners and bleaches to help reduce the effects of colour damage – whilst, the following step seals the deal (literally) by coating bleached hair with a strengthening conditioner. The result? Locks that are left healthy, shiny, manageable and full of colour.
The Alex Plex is quick, easy and can be used bi-weekly or mixed with your favourite BLEACH LONDON Colour Cream, making it a simple addition to any hair care routine.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Benefit: Shine, strengthening
Hair Concern: Chemically treated, damaged and brittle
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly.
Formulated without: Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: London, UK
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Eco Friendly
How To Use
- Add the entire contents of the BONDAGE sachet to your chosen BLEACH colour cream and mix well.
- Apply directly to your hair, following the instructions of the colour cream
- Once the colour has developed, rinse well with shampoo and follow with the SEAL THE DEAL packet
SEAL THE DEAL
- Apply the Seal the Deal mixture to clean, shampooed hair
- Massage the cream into hair and comb through mid-lengths and ends
- Leave for 5-10 minutes before rinsing
The Alex Plex can be used as a standalone treatment every two weeks.
- Mix the Bondage treatment with 90ml of warm water and apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Comb through for an even application and allow 5 minutes
- Follow with the Seal the Deal treatment by combing through and leaving it to stand for 20 minutes
- Rinse well with your choice of shampoo and conditioner
Born out a single chair from her kitchen to a global brand that has distributed all over the world, Alex Brownsell, the founder of Bleach London, has created a hair colouring collection that is unrivaled. Chic and stylish, this bold selection captures a woman's inner beauty.
BLEACH LONDON are Eco Friendly.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this BLEACH LONDON item in the UK from leading websites, including Asos, HQHair, Look Fantastic and additional websites. Beauty Bay also stock this item.
This hair mask by BLEACH LONDON is rated 4.8 out of 5, based on 12 reviews from Look Fantastic. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. You can see review content by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.