- Hair Care
- Hair Masks
- BLEACH LONDON Alex Plex
BLEACH LONDON Alex Plex Two-Step Treatment
This item is currently out of stock
Get notified when it's back in stock
Other customers viewed instead:
Bored of broken and brittle hair? Longing for luscious locks that are healthy and full of shine? Meet BLEACH LONDON Alex Plex; a unique, two-step treatment that repairs strands from the inside out.
Designed for damaged hair that is prone to breakage, the Alex Plex is formulated with two special steps that work to reform and multiply the bonds in every strand.
The first step is bondage – a colour additive that can be mixed with dyes, toners and bleaches to help reduce the effects of colour damage – whilst, the following step seals the deal (literally) by coating bleached hair with a strengthening conditioner. The result? Locks that are left healthy, shiny, manageable and full of colour.
The Alex Plex is quick, easy and can be used bi-weekly or mixed with your favourite BLEACH LONDON Colour Cream, making it a simple addition to any hair care routine.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Benefit: Shine, strengthening
Hair Concern: Chemically treated, damaged and brittle
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly.
Formulated without: Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: London, UK
How do you use it?
- Add the entire contents of the BONDAGE sachet to your chosen BLEACH colour cream and mix well.
- Apply directly to your hair, following the instructions of the colour cream
- Once the colour has developed, rinse well with shampoo and follow with the SEAL THE DEAL packet
SEAL THE DEAL
- Apply the Seal the Deal mixture to clean, shampooed hair
- Massage the cream into hair and comb through mid-lengths and ends
- Leave for 5-10 minutes before rinsing
The Alex Plex can be used as a standalone treatment every two weeks.
- Mix the Bondage treatment with 90ml of warm water and apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Comb through for an even application and allow 5 minutes
- Follow with the Seal the Deal treatment by combing through and leaving it to stand for 20 minutes
- Rinse well with your choice of shampoo and conditioner
Bleach London bio
Born out a single chair from her kitchen to a global brand that has distributed all over the world, Alex Brownsell, the founder of Bleach London, has created a hair colouring collection that is unrivaled. Chic and stylish, this bold selection captures a woman's inner beauty.
Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay. Orders are expected to arrive 3-5 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option available. Worldwide delivery generally available, delivery costs vary by region, full list and postage costs available during checkout.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.