- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 15 more retailers
- £16.20 + £4.49 Delivery From Amazon
- £18.00 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £20.40 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £23.04 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £24.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £24.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £24.00 Free Delivery From Harrods
- £24.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £24.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £24.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £24.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £24.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Space NK
- £24.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £24.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £24.00 + £1.99 Delivery From Fragrance Direct
Is there anything better than tanned, healthy skin?
Although we all love that post-holiday glow, for some of us it begins to fade as soon as we step off the plane.
Not anymore, though, thanks to with Ultrasun's Tan Booster After Sun. It cares for your sun-kissed skin and prolongs that golden glow for as long as possible.
Crafted with a non-greasy, silky smooth formula, this isn't just any after sun. It contains 2% DHA Plus and works to enhance your natural tan without the tell-tale fake tan smell.
Other ingredients such as HydraSynol DOI help to hydrate and moisturise skin, which is vital for maintaining a beautiful tan.
So there you have it: make summer last for longer with the help of a nifty little bottle.
This after sun lotion and balm from Ultrasun contains vitamin E which helps to absorb UVB light.
How To Use
- Step in the shower and wash away any sun protection (or sand)
- Apply to dry skin as a body lotion, focussing on key areas
- Dress and you're ready to go!
Since it was founded in 1992, Ultrasun has undergone a slow and steady rise to the forefront of tan and sun protection. 1997 saw the launch of its three biggest products in the UK market, which pushed the brand on to become a leading name in the industry.
Aqua, Isostearyl Isostearate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cocoglycerides, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Ectoin, Silica, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ubiquinone.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.95 (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £2.95 For orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, delivered the next working day (restrictions apply)
Next day delivery £4.95 For orders placed by 2pm, delivered the next day (no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this Aftersun Tan Booster by Ultrasun as this retailer has a 60 day returns policy for unused, unopened products (providing any original seals are intact). You can find out more during the checkout process with Allbeauty.