- Therabody Theragun PRO
Therabody Theragun PRO
This item is currently out of stock
Get notified when it's back in stock
Get the most out of your post-workout recovery session with the Therabody Theragun PRO.
This powerful tool offers a deep muscle treatment that ensures a professional-grade performance, helping to release stress and tension stored in the muscles. Adored for its incredibly quiet motor, this piece of kit relieves tense muscles and knotting to ensure a happy and healthy body.
The Theragun PRO contains a QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology™ and a 300-Minute Total Battery Life, allowing you to access a long-lasting and quiet deep muscle treatment – all within the comfort of your very own home!
Enhance muscle recovery with this advanced design from Therabody. Featuring a rotating arm and ergonomic multi-grip, the device offers an easy experience that targets all of the right muscle groups with complete ease. With regular use, muscles feel soothed and relaxed, helping you to avoid any tight or restricting sensations.
Made with professionals in mind, the device boasts a customisable speed range that ensures a personalised user experience. This means you can select a power that suits your individual needs and tolerances, helping you to relax each muscle group in confidence. The smart percussive therapy device also contains Smart App Integration technology with Bluetooth® and a OLED screen with Force Meter.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Made In: Colorado, USA
"Discover our deep muscle treatment trusted by the pros with the durability and features they rely on."
How To Use
- Insert the lithium-ion battery fully before turning on the PRO
- To turn on the PRO, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad
- Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed
- Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between the PRO's pre-loaded treatment presets
- The PRO should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin
- To turn off the PRO, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
Therabody are the innovative muscle recovery company that have spent over a decade dominating the health-tech industry with their epic designs. Their percussive therapy devices combine education and innovation together to ensure a professional treatment each and every time.
Where To Buy
This wellbeing product is out of stock at all UK stores, it was last available to purchase online in January 2022 from CurrentBody.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with CurrentBody, arriving 2 to 3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option available. Worldwide delivery generally available, delivery costs vary by region, full list and postage costs available during checkout.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.