- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 8 more retailers
- £7.65 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £8.99 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.99 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £8.99 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £8.99 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £8.99 + £3.00 Delivery From Superdrug
- £8.99 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £8.99 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
Guaranteed to give excellent makeup results, the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush is great for applying and blending in cream or liquid foundation.
Smooth, plush and cruelty free taklon bristles make for a comfortable experience with no abrasion. They don't soak up the foundation, either, meaning that this brush can be used over and over.
The handle and grip are designed to maximise ease of use, making it simple to apply makeup without compromising on quality. Say goodbye to the risk of clumsy smudges –this brush is here to help you to achieve a smooth, perfectly defined application.
Real Techniques says
"Our expert face brush is ultra firm and broad to ensure perfectly buffed foundation and an airbrushed finish. Ideal for cream and liquid foundations, the 100% cruelty-free design is our best-selling brush for a reason. "
How To Use
- Use the brush to apply foundation on the face, then mix in your chosen makeup (like blusher or bronzer) for flawless, smooth application
Backed by Makeup artist sisters Sam and Nic Chapman, Real Techniques have been leading a revolution in beauty tools since launching in 2011. Their pro-grade makeup brushes, spongers and accessories are both super stylish and functional must-haves for any beauty lover.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)
Express delivery methods available, see retailer for further options.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
You can return most products from Amazon sites within 30 days of receipt of the products providing they are in an unused and undamaged condition. You'll need to visit their 'Returns Support Centre' for further information. Please note, some items are not eligible for return (unless defective).
- Featured In
- Love Island's Maura Higgins Reveals her Go-to Makeup Products