Bumble and bumble Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Click/Collect Option
Available from 13 more retailers
- £23.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Luxurious Look
- £24.50 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £24.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £24.50 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £25.50 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £25.50 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £17.60 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £20.82 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £24.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £24.50 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £24.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £25.50 Free Delivery From Bumble & Bumble
- £25.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
Tired of the fashion for sleek, glossy tresses? Bumble and bumble Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner gives hair texture and character. It boosts volume but feels lightweight and kissably soft. Your locks will tumble naturally into an easy-going style.
A blend of potent botanicals from the sea keep hair hydrated and healthy, also adding the fragrant and light scent of a fresh sea breeze. Better still, there are no phthalates, parabens or mineral oils here to damage the hair.
This product isn't tested on animals, so our furry friends are taken care of too. It's full of natural goodness and it leaves hair tangle-free and easy to manage.
Bumble and bumble Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner will help those with fine hair hoping to achieve straighter and thicker hair.
This Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner from Bumble and bumble contains citric acid which helps to help prevent acne.
How To Use
- After rinsing out your Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo, smooth this conditioner evenly through your hair
- Leave it to work its magic for one or two minutes, then rinse it away
Two central strands of thought run through every item within the exceptional Bumble and Bumble collection. First, every product must attain the degree of styling perfection found in the brand’s original NYC salon. Secondly, it must be cruelty-free, as great hair never needs to cost the earth.
Where To Buy
This item is available to buy online in the UK at a number of well-known stores, including Escentual, Luxurious Look and HQHair. Mankind, John Lewis and more retailers also sell this item. Compare prices through Cosmetify to find the best place to order this conditioner.
This conditioner is rated 4.8 out of 5, based on 8 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Review content can be found on the retailer website.
Water\aqua\eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (kelp) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-70, polyquaternium-11, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Fragrance (parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Escentual has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.