BaByliss Thermo-Ceramic Hair Rollers
This item is currently out of stock
Get notified when it's back in stock
Put some bounce and ooh-la-la into your locks with the BaByliss Thermo-Ceramic Rollers.
These high-performance rollers are all you need to take your hairstyles to new heights. The 20 heated rollers deliver fast and gorgeous results and come in three different sizes – small, medium and large – in order to create texture and dimension. Each is ceramic-infused, guaranteeing the silkiest and smoothest finish, and comes with clips and pins so that your hair stays put to create better, longer-lasting curls.
Whether you want soft-flowing curls or a style on the more big-and-bouncy side, these rollers are perfect for achieving the look.
- 20 heated rollers
- eight large, six medium and six small
- 10 super clips
- 20 metal pins
- High-temperature performance
- Variable temperature for different hair types
- Heat ready indicator dot
- On indicator light
- 1.85m cord
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Hair Benefit: Thickening/volumising, curl enhancers and smoothing
Hair Concern: Frizzy, dry
Made In: China
How To Use
- Place the box (with rollers inside) on a level, heatproof surface
- Turn on and wait for the heaty-ready dot to turn from red to white – this means the rollers are ready to use
- Comb and section your hair
- Start by placing the rollers at the top of the head and work down
- Secure the rollers with the clips and pins
- Leave the rollers in until they're cool – usually around 15 minutes
- Take the rollers out and allow your hair to cool down
- Depending on your style, either leave your hair as is or comb through for softer curls
Renowned for their high-quality female products, Babyliss has expanded their range to include a host of male grooming products. Ranging from hair clippers to beard trimmers, men across the globe can rely on Babyliss to get them looking sharp before heading out for the night.
Where To Buy
This BaByliss item is out of stock at all UK stores, it was last available to buy online in January 2022 from CurrentBody.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £99.99 qualify for free standard delivery with CurrentBody, otherwise there is a charge of £2.50 with orders usually arriving within 2 to 3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option available. Worldwide delivery generally available, delivery costs vary by region, full list and postage costs available during checkout.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.