Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Body Oil 100ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £46.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £46.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £46.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £46.00 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £47.00 + £3.50 delivery From Aromatherapy Associates
- £33.49 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £46.00 Free Delivery From Boots
- £47.00 Free Delivery From Space NK
- £47.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £47.00 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Shop
Give sore muscles a soothing soak with the Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Body Oil – a luxurious treatment that works around the clock to ease muscular pain.
Whether you've smashed a workout or are suffering from a long day, this oil offers the ultimate therapy for a tired and aching body.
It uses a therapeutic cocktail of arnica, lavender, rosemary and ginger, which works to de-stress overworked muscles, support circulation and relieve aches and pains. And, it even softens and conditions skin along the way, giving you a prestigious pampering.
Simply pour a few caps of the oil into a relaxing bubble bath or smooth over areas of the body that need it most for a dose of relaxation.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Ingredient Highlights: Natural, vegan friendly and contains lavender oil and coconut oil.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, sulphates, parabens, colourants, sls, nuts, fragrance and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
This Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Body Oil contains lavender oil which helps to reduce inflammation.
Aromatherapy Associates says
"Our supremely luxurious De-Stress Body Oil is a therapist in a bottle for muscular aches and pains. Infused with therapeutic Arnica Montana flower extract, rosemary and the exceptional benefits of ginger, it supports healthy circulation to revive flagging and overused muscles."
How To Use
- Add a capful of oil to your bubble bath or smooth it over your body, focusing on tired areas before stepping into a hot shower for the best de-stressing experience
- Follow with your favourite body wash moisturiser
Not recommended during pregnancy. If suffering from a medical condition, seek advice from a doctor before use. For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Natural sedimentation may occur. Retailer away from light and heat. Once opened, best used within 6 months.
Having a wealth of knowledge and experience in aromatherapy, Sue Beechey and Geraldine Howard decided to share their secrets with the world. Infusing a variety of active ingredients into each product, Aromatherapy Associates make your skin feel good as well as look good.
Where To Buy
Websites in the UK, including Allbeauty, Feel Unique or Harrods stock this body moisturiser. It can also be purchased through John Lewis, Amazon and additional websites.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.
- Featured In
- The Best Massage Oils and What They Do for Your Body