MAC Brush Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
Compare prices from 5 more retailers
- £12.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £12.50 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £12.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £12.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £12.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
Cleaning makeup brushes is a chore that every beauty buff dreads. Here to make the job a little easier is the MAC Brush Cleanser.
This super solution packs a 3-in-1 benefit as it cleans, disinfects and conditions brushes in one go.
This lightweight, gentle formula works to remove all of the old, drying makeup that's lingering in your brushes without ruining the fibres or bristles. As a result, the life span of your high-quality brushes is extended. Easy to use, this cleanser speeds up both the wash and drying process, all whilst leaving brushes smelling clean and fresh.
Once dried, you can enjoy applying makeup once more with brushes that are as good as new.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Made In: Canada is the place where this item is produced.
How To Use
- Slightly dampen the makeup brush and apply the cleanser directly to the head of the brush
- Gently scrub the brush on the inside of your hand or along a brush cleaning mat
- Keep going until all the remnants of makeup are removed from the brush
- Place the brush on a towel to dry
The rich history of MAC started when makeup artist and photographer Frank Toskan teamed together with salon owner Frank Angelo. Both creatives realised there was a lack of makeup on the market that photographed well, which is why they set about creating their own brand from within their kitchens. Today, MAC is the world’s leading professional makeup authority.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this MAC item in the UK from online retailers, such as Asos and Harrods.
Based on 11 reviews from Look Fantastic, this makeup brush cleaner by MAC is rated 5 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. Go to the retailer website for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- How to Clean Makeup Brushes