- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 6 more retailers
- £14.00 Free Delivery From Grow Gorgeous
- £14.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £14.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £14.00 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £14.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £14.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
If your hair is feeling the strain of colour treatments, heat styling or being exposed to the elements, you need Grow Gorgeous Repair Shampoo. Designed to restore the strength and shine to your hair, this great shampoo goes to work right away.
It hydrates the hair to improve elasticity and reduce breakages and also cleanses dirt and excess oils from the scalp. Give your hair a treat, and repair damage too!
The product is cruelty-free, contains no parabens and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Active ingredients include keratrix and sea satin, plus a unique blend of amino acids and vitamins.
The shampoo has a gentle, pleasant scent, and leaves hair feeling full, bouncy and light.
Grow Gorgeous Repair Collection is perfect for those with coloured hair.
This Repair Collection from Grow Gorgeous contains hyaluronic acid which helps to moisturise hair.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount of the product to your palm
- Massage into hair
- Work shampoo from roots down
- Rinse through until the water runs clear and all traces are removed
- Follow with a conditioning treatment, then dry and style as usual
Achieve thicker and fuller locks in an instant with the striking selection from Grow Gorgeous. Whether you're looking to add hair growth, volume or strength to your tresses, they cater for every hair type and every concern. A brand that is truly for everyone.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)
Express delivery methods available, see retailer for further options.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
You can return most products from Amazon sites within 30 days of receipt of the products providing they are in an unused and undamaged condition. You'll need to visit their 'Returns Support Centre' for further information. Please note, some items are not eligible for return (unless defective).