Hourglass No. 28 Lip Oil
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £48.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £48.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £48.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £48.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £48.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £38.40 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £45.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £48.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Slow down the appearance of ageing lips with Hourglass Lip Oil – an advanced treatment that targets dry, chapped lips.
Packed with 14 essential oils, vitamins and active ingredients, this luxurious oil will restore beauty back into your pout. We must warn you, however, after a few uses of this comfy oil, you'll be pampering your lips with it non-stop.
Housed in a sleek, brown cover with a 24-karat gold-plated tip, this lip care will look great amongst your collection of beauty products.
And since it's formulated without a number of harsh chemicals like parabens and sulphates, you can indulge in this treatment without worrying about a thing.
- Botanical oil blend condition lips until they're velvety soft and supple
- Protects lips against environmental elements like cold weather and sunshine
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts moisture levels
- Ideal for sensitive lips
Skin Type: Combination, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains jojoba oil, lavender oil, vitamin c and vitamin e.
Formulated without: Gluten, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, sulphates and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Italy
If you're looking to boost natural collagen production and to work as an antioxidant then the vitamin c contained in this lip treatment item by Hourglass is the perfect solution for you. There is also vitamin e contained in this item which works to treat scars and to fight free radical damage.
How To Use
- Remove plastic cap, place index finger on the grooved surface behind the gold tip
- Press down to dispense product
- Use during the day or night
Hourglass began their journey back in 2004 when CEO and founder Carisa Janes birthed the concept of cruelty-free, high-performing formulas. Today, the brand are loved for their luxe product lines, innovative ingredients and commitment to stopping animal cruelty – a notion that is incredibly important to Hourglass.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this lip treatment product in the UK from well-known websites, such as Feel Unique, Cult Beauty and Look Fantastic. Harvey Nichols, Harrods and other retailers also stock this item.
Hourglass No. 28 Lip Oil is available in the following options:
- At Night
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- 12 of the Best Lip Oils That Deliver Hydration, Colour and ShineThe Lip Care Routine Your Pout Needs