Biolage Advanced KeratinDose Damage Care Shampoo & Conditioner
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £10.15 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £10.15 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £10.85 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £10.85 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £10.85 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £12.49 + £4.50 delivery From Sally Beauty
- £18.06 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £7.17 + £2.95 delivery From Supercuts
- £11.95 + £2.95 delivery From Regis Salons
- £19.35 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
Hair Benefit: Shine
Hair Concern: Chemically treated, dry, damaged, weak and brittle
Made In: The USA
The citric acid in this shampoo by Biolage is great for people looking to improve scalp condition and to stimulate hair follicles.
- Colourant Free
- Citric Acid
- Silicone Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulphate Free
- Vegan Friendly
Get gorgeous looking locks that feel full and clean with the nourishing range from Biolage. A wave of botanical ingredients work miracles to your locks, spearheaded by aloe, the brand's star ingredient that's full of natural goodness.
Achieve fresh and thick hair in just a few washes with Biolage, the plant-based brand from umbrella company, Matrix.
Where To Buy
You can order this Biolage product in the UK from leading websites, including Fragrance Direct, Look Fantastic and Amazon. Other retailers include Feel Unique, Beauty Expert and more.
- Delivery & Returns
Fragrance Direct charges £1.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 5 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.