- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 6 more retailers
- £17.95 + £4.49 Delivery From Amazon
- £18.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £18.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £18.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £18.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £18.00 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
Customers also loved FACE HALO Pro Makeup Remover Pads
Team together with FACE HALO Body Exfoliate & Polish
You've probably heard the hype behind iconic makeup remover brand Face Halo due to its incredible presence within the world of celebs and professional makeup artists – and now, it's time to introduce it into your household.
This renowned brand has created a plethora of products that effectively and caringly remove all traces of makeup for a healthy complexion. The FACE HALO Makeup Remover Padswork by using water to isolate and uplift makeup for a truly deep cleanse that also exfoliates as it works.
The award-winning makeup remover boasts a reusable, dual-sided action that can replace up to 500 traditional makeup wipes. The result? A quicker, more effective makeup removal system that is better for the environment.
Working with both warm and cold water, the pads' fibres reach deep into the pores to lift up and remove even the most stubborn of makeup. The fibres themselves are 100 times finer than human hair, which is how they infiltrate even the tightest of pores and remove all remaining traces of makeup. The pads also use a special kind of innovative technology that allows the fibres to hold onto the makeup, so you're not just pushing back makeup over your complexion.
Discover your cleanest complexion yet with FACE HALO.
Face Halo says
"Face Halo quickly and easily removes makeup, using our amazing HaloTech fibers with water only. Non-toxic and reusable, Face Halo replaces up to 500 single-use makeup wipes. No need to rub or scrub, Face Halo gently removes makeup and impurities, perfect for any skin type or sensitivity. "
How To Use
- Wash the product prior to use for the best results
- Use cold or warm water to moisten the pad before wiping it gently over your complexion. This alone will remove your makeup, meaning no unnecessary scrubbing is needed
- For aftercare, machine wash with light colours or whites and handwash with soap and water after each use. Do not use fabric softener on the products when cleaning as it may coat the fibres, preventing them from reaching their full ability
- Recommended 200 wash cycles before replacing
A sustainable approach centered around recycling and reusing materials, alongside a high-performing range makes Face Halo a favourite for professional makeup artists.
The stellar selection is budget-friendly and eco-friendly, making your bank balance and conscience at ease.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this FACE HALO product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- Best Vegan Beauty Products to Try This Veganuary