Estée Lauder Pencil Sharpener
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Expedited Shipping
- $6.50 + $30.00 shipping From Selfridges
- $10.00 + $10.95 shipping From Macy's
- $10.00 Free Shipping From Bergdorf Goodman
This sharpening tool is designed to fit all Estee Lauder pencils, including lip and eyeliner, making it perfect for achieving a precise and sharp point so you can easily and accurately apply makeup. Whether you are looking to bring extra to your lips, or wanting to really make your eyes sparkle, the precision of your pencil lines is key.
Say goodbye to over-thick lines and hello to definition with the Estee Lauder pencil sharpener. The sharpener also includes a shavings box, meaning that all your shavings will be caught and stored. They can then easily be disposed of later for a super tidy space.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Made In: Hampshire, UK
- Fragrance Free
- Colorant Free
How To Use
- Insert the pencil into the correct size hole
- Twist until your ideal sharpness is achieved
- To remove the shavings, lift the top panel, turn upside down and empty
- The same action also reveals the sharpener blades so that you can remove stubborn shavings without needing to dismantle the product
Famed for their innovative technology and indulgent formulas, Estée Lauder is a global phenomenon. With a rich history and family legacy, this brand started in 1946 with one face cream and soon became the major player it is today. From luxury makeup to decadent fragrances, there’s something for every type of beauty lover.
Where To Buy
US customers can buy this makeup item online via the Bloomingdale's website.
- Shipping & Returns
Products over $150.00 qualify for free standard shipping with Bloomingdale's, otherwise there is a charge of $6.00 with orders usually arriving within 1 - 5 business days of dispatch. Express/Next day shipping option available. Worldwide shipping generally available, shipping costs vary by region, full list and postage costs available during checkout.
This store has a 90 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.