Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 1 oz
- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- $51.00 + $15.00 shipping From HQHair
- $64.99 Free Shipping From eCosmetics
- $79.00 Free Shipping From Skincare RX
- $79.00 Free Shipping From Skinstore
- $79.00 Free Shipping From Revolve
- $79.00 Free Shipping From Sephora
- $54.00 + $15.00 shipping From Harvey Nichols
- $55.00 + $30.00 shipping From Selfridges
- $79.00 Free Shipping From Look Fantastic
- $79.00 + $10.95 shipping From Macy's
This extremely successful serum is perfect for skin that is in need of a little tender love and care.
The formula is designed especially for people living in highly polluted environments and those who smoke on a regular basis. It quickly restores luminosity to dull skin and leaves you with a confident radiance that speaks volumes.
Taking care of your skin starts with Caudalie's Vinoperfect serum.
Written by Julia Richardson, Content Writer
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dark spots, hyperpigmentation, breakouts/acne and dullness
Made In: France
The squalane in this Caudalie product helps to reduce the signs of aging and to reduce inflammation. The vitamin c in this product will also work to boost natural collagen production and to naturally exfoliate the skin.
- Fragrance Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Colorant Free
- Citric Acid
- SLES Free
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Oil Free
How To Use
- Apply to your face, neck and décolleté, followed by your favorite moisturizer
- Use twice daily, day and night
Completely free from mineral oil, parabens, phthalates and colorants, few beauty sets are as naturally beneficial to the skin as that offered by Caudalie. Utilizing the raw materials of their vinotherapie spa, Caudalie take a uniquely organic approach to skin care.
Where To Buy
US customers can order this Caudalie product online via a number of popular stores, such as Perfume's Club, HQHair or eCosmetics. It can also be bought through Skincare RX, Skinstore and additional websites.
Based on 38 reviews from Beauty Expert, Look Fantastic, HQHair and more, this moisturizer is rated 4.68 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews for this product across stores. Review content can be seen by visiting the store website.
- Shipping & Returns
Products over $99.00 qualify for free standard shipping with Perfume's Club, otherwise there is a charge of $9.99 with orders usually arriving within 6 to 15 days of dispatch. Shipping available to U.S addresses only.
The returns policy for this store is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- A Complete Rundown of the Best Caudalie Products12 Iconic French Pharmacy Skincare Brands (and the products we love)