Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Skin-Centric Eyeshadow Palette
- In Stock
- In-Store Pickup Option
- Free Returns
- $48.00 + $5.00 shipping From Too Faced
- $42.50 + $30.00 shipping From Selfridges
- $43.20 + $5.95 shipping From eCosmetics
- $48.00 + $10.95 shipping From Macy's
Feast your eyes on the palette that's inspired by the iconic foundation shades, the Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Skin-Centric Eyeshadow Palette.
Showcasing 16 highly-pigmented, natural nude and matte shades that complement every skin tone, this collection has everything you need to enhance your undertones and create endless looks.
Each shade is a mirror of the foundation's true colours, they come infused with replenishing coconut water to balance out the skins moisture levels. Formulated with alpine rose to boost the skins radiancy and hydrating hyaluronic acid that leaves the eyelids looking and feeling nourished.
Create a sultry smokey eye or embrace the shimmering hues that will enhance the eyes with an iridescent shine. From wet metallics to buttery mattes and sparkling shades, this versatile palette has it all. Even better, it's cruelty-free and paraben-free, so you can look good and feel good at the same time.
Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Skin-Centric Eyeshadow Palette shades:
- Swan (matte fawn)
- Shimmering Pearl (sparkling peach)
- Nude (matte pecan)
- Rose Gold (metallic pale pink)
- Warm Rose (matte nude with red undertones)
- Golden Light (sparkling gold)
- Cocoa (matte chocolate)
- Sparkling Sable (sparkling rich brown)
- Glistening Snow (sparkling champagne)
- Seashell (matte nude with pink undertones)
- Sparkling Sand (metallic nude with pink undertones)
- Petal (matte pale pink)
- Sparkling Rum (sparkling pink with brown undertones)
- Maple (matte brown)
- Sugared Chestnut (sparkling brown with gold undertones)
- Truffle (matte deep chocolate brown)
Written by Julia Richardson, Content Writer
Ingredient Highlights: Contains hyaluronic acid.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Finish: Matte, natural, shimmer and metallic
Made In: The USA
This eyeshadow palette by Too Faced contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to plump skin and to blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gluten Free
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
Too Faced says
"Inspired by the beautiful collection of Born This Way Foundation shades, these 16 all-new, highly-pigmented, modern nudes were created to enhance the undertones of Born This Way Foundation. From flattering mattes to sultry metallic, shimmer, and sparkle shades, this palette will give you a sexy radiance so natural, they'll think you were Born This Way."
How To Use
- Apply your desired eyeshadow shade and blend from lash line to the crease.
Too Faced is the beauty collection that celebrates a love for Paris, girliness and the transformative power of cosmetics. Combining high-quality formulas with a sprinkle of fun, they offer everything from mascara and primer to blusher and eyeshadow palettes.
Where To Buy
You can order this eyeshadow palette by Too Faced in the US from online stores, such as Sephora and Too Faced.
- Shipping & Returns
Products over $50.00 qualify for free standard shipping with Sephora, otherwise there is a charge of $6.50 with orders usually arriving within 1 - 3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day shipping option. Worldwide shipping available to most regions with this store.
The returns policy for this store is around 30 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- A Complete Round-up of the Best Too Faced Makeup Products