Boucleme Super Hold Styler 8 oz
- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Expedited Shipping
- $21.50 + $30.00 shipping From Selfridges
- $30.00 + $6.00 shipping From Look Fantastic
- $30.00 + $7.00 shipping From Skinstore
How many times have you left the house with gorgeous curls, only for them to fall out of place by the time you arrive at work, the party or the restaurant? Unfortunately, it's a problem all of us curlies can relate to, but now there's an answer to our problems. Boucleme Super Hold Styler keeps your curls exactly how you like them, formulated with soothing and nourishing ingredients which adds definition to each cuticle.
Whether your curls are thick or fine, loose or tight, Boucleme Super Hold Styler combines natural ingredients such as wood sugars, chia seed and agave, replacing synthetic materials that weigh your hair down. The stream of plant-based goodness keeps your hair feeling soft, adds strength to weakened tresses and prevents split-ends from appearing. The long-lasting properties of the formula keeps your hair looking on-point all day, however, should you need to reapply, the compact tube easily fits in your handbag or travel bag.
Pair with Boucleme Curl Defining Gel for defined curls that last throughout the day.
Written by Luke Chapman, Content Writer
Hair Type: Curly & wavy
Hair Benefit: Straightening, thickening/volumising and shine
Hair Concern: Dry, damaged and split ends
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly, natural and contains vitamin e and argan oil.
Formulated without: Phthalates, parabens, sulphates and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The U.K
This Super Hold Styler from Boucleme contains vitamin E which helps to restore shine.
"Why worry about touching up your curls when you can maintain a strong hold that lasts throughout the day? Suitable for even those hectic days where your hair is put fully to the test, our Super Hold Styler keeps your hair exactly how you like it."
How long will it last?
The formula is proven to last throughout the day, even on the days where you're constantly on the move in the outdoors. The longevity of the bottle depends on how often you use it; with regular use it lasts for a couple of months before you need to restock.
How To Use
- Can be applied alone or alongside Boucleme's Curl Defining Gel
- Using alone - less is more! For waves start with 20p amount and smooth down the length of the hair and scrunch up towards the scalp hold, pulse and release working your way through the in sections.
- For curly and kinky curls, with 10p amount rake through hair in sections from root to tip, using fingertips to smooth as you go. Once hair is completely dry, tip head forward and scrunch out gel to release the cast.
- Using with Curl Defining Gel:
- Apply your Curl Defining Gel as normal, then whilst hair is still wet, smooth 2 -3 x 10p sized amounts of Super Hold Styler over canopy and scrunch into ends. Once hair is completely dry, tip head forward and scrunch out gel to release the cast.
It wasn't until the birth of her two girls that Boucleme founder, Michele Scott-Lynch, finally started to embrace her curls.
She'd fought against them all her life with straighteners, but open seeing her daughters' curls, she knew she needed to become a curly-haired role-model. She even went one step further, creating a brand that inspires us to do the same.
Where To Buy
This product is available to purchase online in US via HQHair.
- Shipping & Returns
Products over $100.00 qualify for free standard shipping with HQHair, otherwise there is a charge of $15.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-4 days of dispatch. Express/Next day shipping option. Worldwide shipping available to most regions with this store.
This store has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.