The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £4.90 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £4.90 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £4.90 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £4.90 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £4.90 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £4.95 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £4.95 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £4.95 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £4.90 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £4.90 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £4.90 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £4.90 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £4.90 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £6.60 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
This non-greasy cream boasts all of the effectiveness and simplicity for which The Ordinary is world-famous. Provided with its hydrating, health-boosting benefits by natural moisturising factors (MNF), the topical formula ensures that your skin's outermost layer receives both a protective boost and a shot of nurturing hydration.
These MNFs contain hyaluronic acid, fatty acids and multiple amino acids, as well as other key compounds, which means tired or dehydrated skin is quenched on application. Better still, all that moisturising power is provided by elements that your body naturally produces and encounters. As a result, the formula reacts positively and powerfully with your body, producing a surge of superlative surface hydration.
And, with that, your skin is left not only stronger and better protected, but also more comfortable and photo ready.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Strategist
Skin Type: Dry, normal
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry
Made In: This day moisturiser by The Ordinary is produced in Canada.
This Natural Moisturising Factors + HA from The Ordinary contains collagen which helps to hydrate skin.
How To Use
- Apply after your chosen serums for efficient surface hydration
On a mission to combat ingenuity, The Ordinary is the skin care brand that promises to be 100% transparent with their ingredients.
Their selection of serums, oils and acids are cruelty-free, as well as free from mineral oils, parabens and sulphates. They're the most popular subsidiary of parent brand, DECIEM.
Where To Buy
Various reputable online retailers in the UK, such as Beauty Bay, Escentual or Harvey Nichols stock this The Ordinary product. Additional retailers include Feel Unique, Deciem and more.
The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA is available in the following sizes:
This day moisturiser by The Ordinary is rated 4.47 out of 5, based on 174 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert, Mankind and others. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. See the retailer website to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.