The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £5.50 + £4.99 delivery From Deciem
- £5.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £2.75 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £5.30 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £5.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £5.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £5.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £5.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £5.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £5.55 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Prep and prime your skin for makeup application with The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer.
This oil-free face primer is all you need to achieve a professional-looking makeup base.
The serum-like formula effortlessly spreads over your skin, leaving you with the ultimate blank canvas as it softens and smooths in all the right places.
Wearing lightweight and lacing skin with even coverage, you can rest assured that the appearance of dry patches, fine lines and enlarged pores are minimised. You can even wave goodbye to product build-up around the nose and eyes.
Ideal to use alone or under foundation and concealer, this primer will leave you with an enviably radiant and healthy-looking complexion that lasts all day long.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, normal and oily
Skin Concern: Oily/greasy, fine lines/wrinkles, dry, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and enlarged pores
Formulated without: Oil, mineral oil, alcohol, water, gluten, sulphates and parabens.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Coverage: Buildable, medium
Finish: Dewy, natural
Made In: Canada
How To Use
- Smooth the primer over your skin after applying skin care products
- Can be used under foundation
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulphates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Where To Buy
This primer by The Ordinary is available to purchase online in the UK through retailers, such as Escentual, Deciem or Harrods. Additional retailers include Beauty Expert, HQHair and more.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.