- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 6 more retailers
- £58.03 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £58.03 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £58.03 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £70.00 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £74.00 Free Delivery From Boots
- £75.80 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
True beauty lovers know how important it is to have a complete set of professional-level makeup tools – from spoolies and sponges to brushes and brow kits, a flawless finish requires the very best in class.
Sigma Beauty's Best of Sigma Brush Set boasts seven of their top-selling brushes in one set. Made from exclusive synthetic, antimicrobial fibres (which are cruelty-free and hypoallergenic), each brush is expertly designed to hold, apply and blend your favourite makeup products.
Whether you're starting out in the beauty game or are an expert at the art, this selective set gas everything you need to achieve your best look yet.
This brush set features both complexion and eyeshadow brushes – including the F80 Flat Kabuki, P88 Precision Flat Angled, F64 Soft Blend Concealer, E57 Firm Shader, E38 Diffused Crease, E34 Domed Utility and E21 Smudge.
Sigma Beauty Best Of Sigma Brush Set is great for those aiming to get a natural finish.
Sigma Beauty says
"Achieve your best look with 7 top exclusives, these SigmaTech® and Sigmax® fiber brushes have you covered from perfect skin to defined eyes. Exclusive synthetic, antimicrobial fibers. Engineered to better hold, apply + blend product."
How To Use
- F80 Flat Kabuki – the one for foundation; can be used with liquids, powders and creams
- P88 Precision Flat Angled – perfect for imperfections
- F64 Soft Blend Concealer – conceal and correct creams and liquids
- E57 Firm Shades – the best for applying eyeshadow and blending creams
- E38 Diffused Crease – great for blending, contouring and concealing; use it under your eyes and on your eyelids to set powder, foundation or eyeshadow
- E34 Domed Utility – the tool for blending eyeshadows and creating intensity
- E21 Smudge – the smudging tool for softening eyeliner for a smoky eye
Founded by Brazilian couple, Rene Xavier Filho and Dr. Simone Xavier, Sigma Beauty implements classic Latino flair into their colourful and exciting range. The brand prides itself on listening to the concerns of its customers and acting accordingly; it's no wonder their following continues to grow.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this Sigma Beauty product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- The Most Iconic 2019 Met Gala Makeup Looks