Omorovicza Gold Flash Firming Serum 30ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £182.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £182.00 Free Delivery From Harrods
- £87.00 Free Delivery From Face The Future
- £135.00 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £145.60 Free Delivery From Space NK
- £175.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £175.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £175.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £182.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £182.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £182.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
Skin Type: Combination, sensitive
Skin Concern: Dark spots, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and dullness
Made In: Budapest, Hungary
The vitamin c contained in this moisturiser by Omorovicza works to work as an antioxidant and to defend against UV damage. There is also collagen contained in this product which works to improve skin hydration and elasticity and to keep skin firm and supple.
- Vitamin C
- Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalates Free
- Vegan Friendly
Inspired by the famous thermal baths that define the city of Budapest, Omorovicza discovered the incredible healing properties infused within the water. The brand realised the rich minerals weren't being absorbed into the skin, so entrusted a team of scientists to distill the waters and create their remarkable skin care range.
Where To Buy
This moisturiser can be purchased online in the UK via a number of well-known stores, including Allbeauty, Feel Unique or Harrods.
This moisturiser by Omorovicza is rated 4.4 out of 5, based on 5 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. Visit the website of the retailer to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 90 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.