NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Deciem
- £17.00 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £34.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £34.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £34.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
Purify, protect and replenish your face and body as often and as generously as you like with this Superoxide Mist by NIOD.
This handy mist can be taken anywhere you go and can help protect your skin from oxidative stress, water loss, pollution and inflammation.
A dermal treatment made using the yeast-derived superoxide dismutase (hence its name), it cleverly fights oxidation and keeps your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated all day long. Purified Mirabilis Jalapa flower fights the tell-tale signs of inflammation, while marine algae increases your skin's hydration by more than 35%, leaving your face feeling plumped and nourished.
Though it may sound a little confusing, this facial and body mist works quite simply. A few spritzes and your skin will look and feel calmer, brighter and refined.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, anti-pollution and hydrating
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, redness/rosacea
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains ahas, hyaluronic acid and citric acid.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, parabens, silicone, nuts, fragrance and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
This NIOD Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist contains hyaluronic acid which helps to moisturise skin.
How To Use
- Apply morning and evening to face and neck after cleaning before application of other treatments
- If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after LVCE and/or SS, but before CAIS
- Can be used on body areas if desired to improve water density and/or target oxidative stressors
NIOD, operating under beauty giants DECIEM, prides itself on not being a brand. Instead they're a soulful force that use the finest ingredients and employ experts in skin care to formulate a high-performing collection.
Keep your skin looking young and healthy with the selection that takes years off your complexion.
Where To Buy
You can buy this item in the UK from online retailers, such as Feel Unique, Escentual, Beauty Bay and other retailers. You can also order this product via Deciem.
Based on 1 review from Look Fantastic, this NIOD face mist is rated 5 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. Visit the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.