Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette 38.45g
This item is currently out of stock
Get notified when it's back in stock
Other customers viewed instead:
Discover a larger than life eyeshadow palette to suit your every mood. The Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette contains a broad spectrum of pigments to brighten up your style.
The famed makeup artist Natasha Denona has combined her industry expertise with high-quality ingredients to produce a sell-out eyeshadow palette. Experiment between rich ocean blues and earthy browns to create a range of head-turning looks.
As with all the Natasha Denona palettes, the Metropolis Palette contains a mix of different textures, including duo-chromes, subtle mattes and bedazzling metallics that are jam-packed with glitter. Created for the brand's five year anniversary, this colourful combination of shadow shades draws inspiration from New York City, encompassing the bright and bold nature of the Big Apple.
Showcasing an impressive 28 shades, the palette has been marked as an essential Natasha Denona product that beauty addicts everywhere lust after – so much so that the palette regularly sells out. Get your hands on it while you can, here at Cosmetify.
Natasha Denona Lila Palette Shades:
- Rust (Metallic copper)
- Troop (Cream powder khaki)
- Orium (Duo chrome green gold)
- Shield (Metallic khaki)
- Ripe (Creamy matte orange)
- Stain (Cream powder terrracotta)
- Mace (Metallic bronze)
- Rope (Creamy matte beige)
- Fuse (Metallic warm gold)
- Lethal (Cream powder olive green)
- Penny (Metallic copper gold)
- Chrism (Cream powder peach)
- Aqueous (Metallic azure)
- Queen (Metallic pink champagne)
- Blaze (Crystal gold)
- Noble (Metallic taupe)
- Imperia (Metallic true gold)
- Royal (Cream powder forest green)
- Crest (Metallic rust)
- Enigma (Cream powder deep navy)
- Pure (Cream powder latte brown)
- Azoic (Cream powder walnut)
- Jubilee (Metallic blackened teal)
- Symbol (Cream powder blackened teal)
- Rhizome (Creamy matte mustard)
- Claret (Metallic ruby)
- Helena (Crystal peach with pink relflects)
- Antique (Cream powder mid-tone brown)
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Formulated without: Parabens.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Finish: Matte, shimmer, glitter and metallic
Made In: Italy
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
Natasha Denona says
"Celebrate the season of our 5-year anniversary with 28 brand new shades and 1 new formula of Natasha Denona's iconic quality pigmented eyeshadows. This new formula will feature a hybrid creamy pressed powder leaving you with maximum colour payoff."
How To Use
- Use an eyeshadow brush to apply the desired shade across the crease of the eyelid
- Smudge out with a fluffy blending brush to soften the look
Founded by a beauty entrepreneur and acclaimed makeup artist, Natasha Denona has created a collection of trend setting makeup products - all made with the highest quality ingredients. These unique products work in synergy to create a healthy and glowing finish on any skin type.
Where To Buy
This product is stocked online in the UK by Cult Beauty, Feel Unique, Look Fantastic and additional retailers although it it has not been available to purchase since October 2021.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Cult Beauty, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 30 days.
- Featured In
- Gold Eyeshadow Looks to Try this Autumn