L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod Thick Hair Smoothing Cream 150ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 11 more retailers
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £16.47 + £4.50 Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £13.09 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £14.45 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £14.03 + £1.99 Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £16.50 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £16.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Supercuts
- £16.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Regis Salons
- £17.45 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
If you struggle with an unruly mane and long for that sleek Hollywood look, it's your time to shine.
For that salon-quality look at home, grab yourself a bottle of L'Oréal Professionnel SteamPod Replenishing Cream Sensitised Hair. Use alongside your SteamPod hairstyler for zero-frizz style for up to three days!
Added pro-keratin protects and nourishes strands for a supreme glossy finish. Protective and effective, even heat-damaged hair will be given a new lease of life. Use the SteamPod without worries, as this cream locks in moisture and guards against heat damage.
L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod Thick Hair Smoothing Cream is perfect for those with thick and coloured hair.
How To Use
- Wash and condition hair as normal, then towel dry gently
- Smooth the cream through hair, starting with the roots and going all the way to the tips
- Dry roughly with the blowdryer before straightening using your Steampod. Can also be used post-styling for an extra boost
Founded by Eugene Schueller, a French chemist with an eye for business, L'Oréal Professionnel has established itself as one of the leading hair care brands.
First-class ranges in hair care, hair colouring and hair styling make L'Oréal Professionnel the standout choice. It's easy to see why they're one of the most popular subsidiaries of L'Oréal Paris.
Where To Buy
This L'Oréal Professionnel item can be ordered online in the UK through stores, including HQHair, Look Fantastic or Mankind. It can also be purchased at Beauty Expert or Sally Beauty. Compare prices from different websites to find the best place to buy this L'Oréal Professionnel product.
This L'Oréal Professionnel hair styling item is rated 4.5 out of 5, based on 15 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. You can see review content by going to the retailer website.
Aqua / Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Linalool, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Parfum / Fragrance.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with HQHair, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however the HQHair returns policy is 14 days.