Homedics Purete The Complete Skin Care Solution Facial Cleansing Brush
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
Your whole life, you've been scrubbing with just a facial wash but today it's about to change. The HoMedics Pureté Facial Cleansing Brush is a revolutionary product that deeply cleanses your skin, removes bacteria build-up and leaves you with clean, purified skin.
Offering three head types, you can cleanse, massage and exfoliate your skin with just one device. The sensitive brush head is gentle on easily-irritated skin while the normal brush head is perfect for everyone else. The gel head is suitable for all skin types and acts like a workout for your face, as it gently massages your creams and serums into your skin while relieving your face of any stress and tension.
Boasting 9, 000 pulsations per minute, the bristles work deep into your pores to effectively remove makeup, dirt and impurities and eliminate dead skin cells. After each use, you're left with gleaming skin and refined pores.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Made In: The USA
How To Use
- Use for two minutes a day for noticeable results
- Remove any eye makeup first
- Apply your face wash to your face and, using the sensitive or normal brush head, begin to exfoliate with the device; start from your T-zone and move in circular motions, focussing on the nose and chin
- After the two minutes is up, rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- Apply your favourite face serum or moisturiser and switch to the gel massage head
- Activate Sonic Pulse and work the gel head into your face, massaging your cream or serum into your skin, allowing them to deeply nourish your visage
Whilst we're stuck in doors during this strange period, it's imperative that our home is as relaxing and soothing as possible.
Homedics is a brand that's entirely focused on creating a healthy home environment, so you can de-stress, relax and alleviate the worries of the day.
Where To Buy
This Homedics facial brush is available to buy online in the UK through websites, such as Mankind, Beauty Expert, HQHair and more retailers. Look Fantastic also sell this product.
This facial brush is rated 4 out of 5, based on 1 review from Look Fantastic. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Visit the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Mankind, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- The 10 Best Facial Cleansing Brushes of 2021