- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 7 more retailers
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £13.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £9.56 + £2.95 Delivery From Supercuts
- £10.99 + £1.99 Delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £11.25 + £2.95 Delivery From Regis Salons
Fed up with coloured locks turning brassy? Not to worry, as Fudge Whiter Shade of Pale is here to sort your blonde blues.
Call it your hair saviour, as this semi-permanent colour improves hair quality, soothes the scalp and adds a lust-worthy shine – now that's a triple threat we can get on board with.
Boasting a quick and easy application, it works in harmony with the cuticle layer of your hair and helps to provide long-lasting results on light locks, without causing damage.
Use it as a toner for pre-lightening hair and transform those unwanted yellow hues into bold, bright blonde strands – you can even use it on home highlights that have taken a wrong turn.
Simply apply the treatment to hair as and when you need it and indulge in results that last and last.
And, if you're looking to rock the lilac or grey hair trend, this product will be your absolute saviour. Read our blog on how to attain those lilac or grey locks to find out more.
Fudge Whiter Shade Of Pale will help those with coloured hair hoping to achieve shiny hair.
This Fudge Whiter Shade Of Pale contains panthenol which helps to make hair softer.
How To Use
- Shampoo and towel-dry your hair
- Using gloves, apply the colour through your hair, from root to end, or target specific areas that need brightening
- Comb the treatment through until it becomes frothy and allow 15-30 minutes for it to process – you can wear a plastic cap or cling wrap hair to help it process
- Rinse your hair with warm water until it runs clear
- Shampoo and condition your hair
Take your Instagram game to the next level with Fudge, the brand that prides itself on dictating current trends. Bold and fearless, Fudge breaks down barriers in the hair industry and constantly pushes boundaries to create exciting formulas and pioneering styles.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Basic Violet 2, Basic Red 51, Acid Violet 43, Basic Blue 99.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £2.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this Fudge product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- 5 Ways To Rock The Lilac 'n' Grey Hair Trend