Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Whip To Clay Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £16.50 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £18.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £18.00 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £18.70 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £18.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £19.80 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £21.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £22.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £22.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £27.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £15.60 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £18.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £22.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £22.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
You know how good your face feels after a mud treatment mask? What if it could feel like that every day? By adding Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Whip to Clay Cleanser to your daily beauty routine, you could get that luxurious feeling without even leaving the house. This mud-enriched cleanser gently removes all makeup, dirt, grime and impurities, leaving you with a more luminous complexion.
The formula has been enhanced with a probiotic complex, to nourish the skin while cleaning it and preventing it from becoming dry. Pink and green clays hydrate, clear and minimise your pores, giving you an even, radiant glow.
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Dry, enlarged pores
The kaolin in this cleanser works to draw out impurities from the skin and to soak up excess oil. There is also stearic acid contained in this item which works to soften the skin and to remove excess sebum, dirt and oil.
- Fragrance Free
- Colourant Free
- Lactic Acid
- Silicone Free
- Stearic Acid
How To Use
- Apply product to dry skin, layering it evenly
- Leave for one minute
- Add a few drops of warm water and massage, using circular motions, until a light lather is formed
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
With makeup becoming more prevalent than ever, it's easy to get carried away with your beauty set. However, Eiizabeth Arden maintains the belief that makeup should benefit your skin, not mask it; their opulent range is tailored to enhance the natural beauty of every woman.
Where To Buy
Mankind, HQHair and John Lewis stock this item online in the UK. You can also purchase this product through Amazon, Escentual and other retailers.
This cleanser is rated 4.7 out of 5, based on 3 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Mankind, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.