Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Sculpting Gel
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £49.30 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £30.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £52.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £57.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £57.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
Just as the name suggests, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel is an invisible and lightweight gel that lifts, firms and sculpts tired skin to redefine natural facial contours and ease the years away.
When applied with the innovative massage roller applicator, skin feels instantly tighter; that's thanks to powerful ingredients specifically chosen for their healing and protecting benefits. Key amongst these is a blend of redensifying activators that support your skin's collagen and elastin for a more toned, youthful look. At the same time, hyaluronic acid smooths your complexion and minimises the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
What's more, essential lipids – the same as those naturally found in your skin's own defences – give a boost to your body's moisture barrier, and so even out your complexion. With this brilliant sculpting gel, Elizabeth Arden has distilled a ton of skincare know-how into one single, easy-to-apply formula.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Editor
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles
This day moisturiser by Elizabeth Arden helps to deliver ultimate hydration and to give the skin a plump and firm appearance as it contains hyaluronic acid. This item will also work to brighten the skin and to restore the skin as it contains vitamin e.
- Fragrance Free
- Colourant Free
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Silicone Free
- Vitamin E
How To Use
- Turn the gel applicator to ON and squeeze the tube to release the product onto the back of your hand
- Return the applicator and apply the gel onto your neck, jawline and cheek area using your finger
- Glide the massage roller across your upper neck and jawline in a forward motion – repeat twice
- Proceed to glide the massage roller from your chin to your earlobe in an outward motion – repeat twice
- Glide the roller from your smile line to the ear in an upward motion – repeat twice
The list of iconic achievements by Eiizabeth Arden, the founder of her eponymous brand, is nearly as long as the list of premium products that decorate her collection. Widely revered for being the first to produce eye makeup, creator of the term 'makeover' and inventing travel-sized products, Eiizabeth Arden has left her mark on the beauty industry forever.
Where To Buy
Many reputable online stores in the UK, including Fragrance Direct or Escentual sell this Elizabeth Arden product.
- Delivery & Returns
Fragrance Direct charges £1.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 5 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.