Dr Dennis Gross Skincare B3adaptive Superfoods Stress SOS Eye Cream 15ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
- £67.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £67.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £67.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £67.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £67.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £67.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £67.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £67.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £67.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £67.00 Free Delivery From Asos
Skin Concern: Dark circles
If you're looking to plump fine lines and wrinkles and to regulate oil production then the niacinamide contained in this Dr Dennis Gross Skincare moisturiser provides the perfect solution. This item will also work to combat congested skin and to strengthen the skin as it contains vitamin b.
- Fragrance Free
- Vitamin B
- Paraben Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologically Tested
Dr Dennis Gross has been on nearly every American chat show and magazine, becoming a household name for his top-drawer selection of skin care products. The intricately designed range is tailored to meet the needs of each customer; wrinkles and loose skin is a thing to forget with Dr Dennis Gross Skincare.
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this moisturiser by Dr Dennis Gross Skincare online from websites, such as Mr Porter, Mankind and HQHair. Beauty Expert, Look Fantastic and more retailers also stock this item.
Based on 3 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Dr Dennis Gross Skincare moisturiser is rated 4.7 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Visit the retailer website to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 60 days.