Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturiser 60ml
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
- £79.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £47.50 Free Delivery From Space NK
- £79.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £79.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £79.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £79.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £82.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £82.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £82.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £82.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £82.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, exfoliating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry, enlarged pores and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains ceramide and squalane.
Formulated without: Parabens, fragrance and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested. This product is cruelty free.
Dr Dennis Gross Skincare says
"Loaded with 7 Alpha Beta acids and replenishing actives to aid cell turnover for a smooth and radiant complexion, our high-performance oil-free moisturiser delivers 72 hours of hydration to help strengthen skin's protective moisture barrier without clogging pores.
If you're tired of looking in the mirror and seeing crows feet next to your eyes, wrinkles on the forehead and loose skin around the cheeks, put your trust in a brand that's proven to get results. Dr Dennis Gross Skincare promises refreshed and radiant skin that makes you look good and feel good.
Where To Buy
Online retailers in the UK, such as Mr Porter and Cult Beauty sell this day moisturiser.
Based on 1 review from Look Fantastic, this day moisturiser by Dr Dennis Gross Skincare is rated 5 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 60 days, see their website for further information.