Cloud Nine Wide Iron Black
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Click/Collect Option
Compare prices from 12 more retailers
- £159.00 + £3.99 Delivery From Missguided
- £159.99 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £199.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £149.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £159.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
Made for long, thick locks, this Cloud Nine Wide Iron is a robust and innovative styling tool that works wonders when it comes to smoothening and straightening unruly hair.
Boasting extra wide, super smooth ceramic plates, this multi-award-winning hair iron makes styling your hair a total breeze. The plates are mineral-coated ceramic and have been specifically designed to take care of your strands, leaving them feeling silky, smooth and well-conditioned after every use.
Equipped with a controlled heating system – Microcomputer, also known as MiCOM – this sophisticated iron adjusts the temperature accordingly to maximise your styling. They only take 20 seconds to heat up and are the ultimate styling tool if you're wanting sleek and sophisticated locks.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Cloud Nine Wide Iron Black will help those with thick hair hoping to achieve straighter and curly hair.
How To Use
- Make sure your hair is fully dry
- Section it into pieces
- Take a piece and take the iron to the root of your hair and putting the section of your hair in between the plates
- Close the plates and glide the iron down your hair
- Repeat with the rest of your strands for an effortlessly chic look
Get gorgeous hair that leaves you feeling like you're in Cloud Nine. A top-of-the-range collection of electrical hairstyling tools, from curlers to straighteners, makes you look forward to styling your locks.
Affordable and effective, Cloud Nine is the brand for everyone.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this hair straightener online through stores, such as Very, Missguided, John Lewis and other retailers. You can also order it from Littlewoods. Cosmetify shows you where this hair straightener by Cloud Nine is being sold for the best price.
Based on 5 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair, this hair straightener by Cloud Nine is rated 4.75 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. See the website of the retailer for review content.
South Korea is the place where this brand manufactures the Wide Iron Black.
- Delivery & Returns
This hair straightener from Cloud Nine is eligible for free standard delivery with Very, arriving 2 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.