Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream 15ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £21.25 Free Delivery From Clinique
- £22.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £23.91 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £25.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £25.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £25.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £25.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £25.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £25.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
When you need a quick fix for ageing and tired eyes, look no further than Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream. Perfect for anyone who doesn't like to spend ages on their skin care routine, you only need a quick dab of this cream to brighten and hydrate your eye area.
A combination of St. John's wort, algae extract and mica hydrate the skin while fighting puffiness and fine lines. These gentle, soothing ingredients work their magic, even on those who wear contacts or have sensitive skin
Ultra-hydrating properties will always leave you with a smooth, clean eye area, and you can rest easy knowing that the 100% fragrance-free formula is safe to apply throughout the day, whenever needed.
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Dark circles, dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains stearic acid, shea butter, oleic acid and caffeine.
Formulated without: Parabens, phthalates, fragrance and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and ophthalmologist tested.
This Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream contains stearic acid which helps to shore up the skin's protective barrier.
How To Use
- Apply cream to the eye area and smooth in until absorbed
- Use twice daily, morning and night, or repeat throughout the day as necessary
Offering a highly effective and entirely hypoallergenic collection of skin care products, Clinique caters for all types of skin and for every concern. On a mission to become the most trusted brand in the world, Clinique pride themselves on creating a range that works.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this Clinique moisturiser in the UK from websites, including Allbeauty, Clinique or Beauty Expert. Feel Unique, Look Fantastic and additional websites also sell this item.
Based on 9 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Clinique moisturiser is rated 3.8 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. You can see review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.
- Featured In
- The Best Eye Creams on The MarketThe Best Anti-Ageing Products You Need to Know About