Clinique for Men Super Energizer Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Powder Cleanser
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Click/Collect Option
Compare prices from 9 more retailers
- £18.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £22.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.50 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £15.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £22.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £22.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Clinique
- £22.50 + £5.00 delivery From Mr Porter
Fatigue shows on our face quicker than anywhere else, which we appreciate is slightly irritating because that's the only place anyone looks. Whether you're hiding a hangover, had a few late nights at the office or just not had enough sleep, Clinique for Men Super Energizer Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Powder Cleanser reveals a refreshed complexion full of vitality.
This powerful cleanser exfoliates dead skin cells, gently banishes impurities and unclogs your pores. Enjoy a fresh, renewed complexion without excess oils or blemishes masking your natural appearance.
Allergy tested and fragrance free, the commanding remedy blends dynamic ingredients to revitalise your skin and provide balance to uneven areas. You can transform dull and tired skin to a refined and purified finish whilst supporting natural cell turnover to smooth your skin over time.
The formula is made without parabens, phthalates and even removes toxins from the skin, producing a natural, healthy glow.
Join with Clinique for Men Super Energizer Anti-Fatigue Depuffing Eye Gel for a polished, even and fresh skin tone.
Written by Luke Chapman, Content Writer
Skin Type: Dry, oily
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution, exfoliating
Skin Concern: Oily/greasy, dry, uneven skin tone and enlarged pores
This Clinique for Men Super Energizer Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Powder Cleanser contains salicylic acid which helps to remove dead skin cells.
"Reveal fresh, smooth and purified skin with our potent cleanser. Packed with active nutrients, the forceful formula eradicates blemishes, removes impurities and restores your skin's natural balance. Calming and soothing, add the remedy to your collection for silky-soft skin."
How long will it last?
We suggest using it 2-3 times a week, therefore it should last you a couple of months before you need to replenish.
How To Use
- Pour into wet palm.
- Mix in a few drops of water or a liberal amount of water depending on the consistency desired, then rub hands together.
- Gently massage directly onto facial skin in light circular motions.
- Avoid eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- For use daily: To use as an invigorating cleanser, add water and work into lather.
- For use 2-3 times a week: For a deep-cleansing exfoliator, mix with a few drops of water and massage over dampened skin.
Central to everything Clinique For Men do is the brand’s core belief that each man’s skin has the potential to be excellent, and that it simply comes down to a matter of finding the best-targeted solution. Since their debut in 1968, the brand continues to endlessly refine how it improves grooming routines throughout the world.
Where To Buy
The Perfume Shop, Look Fantastic or John Lewis sell this product online in the UK. You can also order this product from Feel Unique or Mankind.
Based on 1 review from Look Fantastic, this Clinique product is rated 3 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. Review content can be found on the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with The Perfume Shop. Orders are expected to arrive 3-5 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.
- Featured In
- How To Get Rid Of Razor Burn Post-Shave