Clinique for Men Charcoal Face Wash
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 8 more retailers
- £19.00 Free Delivery From The Perfume Shop
- £19.40 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £19.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £19.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £16.20 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £19.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £19.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
A good cleanser needs to go deep – and that's exactly what Clinique for Men Charcoal Face Wash does. It might look and feel like a gentle foam, but it goes right down into your pores, declogging your skin and getting rid of grime. It's a great product to apply right before your daily shave too, given how it softens the skin and preps the area, helping to reduce the likelihood of razor bumps and in-grown hairs.
Natural charcoal declares war on grease and dirt, a star ingredient that leaves you with a healthy skin clarity that you'll see reflected each and every time you look in the mirror.
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution
Skin Concern: Enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Contains charcoal, citric acid and caffeine.
Formulated without: Fragrance and parabens.
Good to know: Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
This Clinique for Men Charcoal Face Wash contains citric acid which helps to even out skin tone.
"Our detoxifying gel wash delivers a deep-pore clean. Natural charcoal extracts draw out the dirt and excess oil that can clog pores, while a soothing, non-drying lather gently foams away impurities. Leaves all skin types feeling comfortable and refreshed."
How To Use
- For best results, use twice a day
- Work between wet palms until a lather forms
- Massage product over damp face, including beard area
- Rinse thoroughly and dry face with a towel
- In the mornings, use before shaving
Central to everything Clinique For Men do is the brand’s core belief that each man’s skin has the potential to be excellent, and that it simply comes down to a matter of finding the best-targeted solution. Since their debut in 1968, the brand continues to endlessly refine how it improves grooming routines throughout the world.
Where To Buy
Mr Porter, The Perfume Shop or Feel Unique sell this Clinique cleanser online in the UK. Other retailers include John Lewis or Asos.
- Delivery & Returns
Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 60 days.
- Featured In
- The Best Bathroom Products Every Man Should Have