- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Click/Collect Option
Available from 12 more retailers
- £15.20 + £2.95 Delivery From Supercuts
- £16.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £16.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £16.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £16.00 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £18.00 Free Delivery From Mr Porter
- £19.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Regis Salons
- £19.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £19.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £19.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £20.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £20.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
Baxter of California's unique take on the classic hair pomade is both a customer-favourite and a multi-award-winner. Work just a little of the blend through your hair, and the reasons why become immediately obvious.
When Men's Health and Details Magazine announced the pomade as the best in its category, the chances are that they were thinking of its virtues as a styler. And, sure enough, a single application provides firm but pliable hold. What's more, the pomade also separates and defines individual strands, at the same time as imbuing hair with a characterful and natural-looking texture.
Or, just maybe, the award panel were thinking of its highly effective, natural ingredients. Beeswax comes together with oil derived from citrus lemon peel, fennel and sage – this imbues the formula with its distinctive styling and health-giving properties, not to mention its exquisite aroma.
Baxter of California Clay Hair Pomade is built to target shiny hair.
These hair gels & waxes from Baxter of California contain kaolin which helps to improve elasticity.
How To Use
- Put a fingernail-sized amount into the palm of your hand and rub palms together to warm and emulsify the pomade
- Apply evenly throughout damp or dry hair with fingertips
- Apply product to wet hair for a wet-look finish, or to dry hair for a natural look with less definition
Baxter of California was founded in 1965 when founder, Baxter Finlay, was dismayed at the lack of grooming products tailored solely towards men.
He decided to change that trend forever, creating premium, affordable skin, hair and shaving essentials that amplifies your grooming routine.
Petrolatum, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Vp/Va Copolymer, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pvp, Peg-16 Macadamia, Glycerides, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil / Fennel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Salvia Officinalis / Sage Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum / Fragrance, Limonene, Citral, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Oleth-20, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (2-3 working days)
Order before 3pm Monday to Friday and Selfridges will deliver by 8pm within 3 working days. Allow more time for AB postcodes and remote areas. All purchases can be fully tracked.
If you have a change of heart about this Clay Hair Pomade from Baxter of California, Selfridges offer a 28 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their full returns policy for further info and any excluded product types.