Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £18.00 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £18.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £22.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £9.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £13.50 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £13.50 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £14.40 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £14.40 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £16.20 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £17.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £17.10 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £18.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil is the answer to fast and effective makeup removal. This formula is non-greasy and light to leave your skin feeling supple after use. It is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for everyday use.
The key ingredient in this solution is grapeseed oil, which protects skin against damage from toxic chemicals. It moisturises and allows your pores to breathe, preventing breakouts, and the organic properties and subtle fragrance gives your skin the treatment it deserves after a long day. The oil removes traces of even the darkest mascara or heavy foundation, making it a versatile product that will quickly become a part of your daily regimen. With just a little oil, you can expect immediate, satisfying results.
If you're wanting to detox your skin, this is the perfect first step to remove makeup and impurities.
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Organic, natural, vegetarian friendly and contains sunflower oil, vitamin c, linoleic acid, grapeseed oil, vitamin e and castor oil.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, sulphates, phthalates, parabens, colourants, sles and fragrance.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic and ophthalmologist tested.
Made In: France
This Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil contains vitamin C which helps to firm skin.
How To Use
- Using your palms or a cotton ball, gently massage the oil into your skin
- Target areas with stubborn makeup such as mascara or eyeliner and apply with firm, swift strokes until all product is removed
Completely free from mineral oil, parabens, phthalates and colourants, few beauty sets are as naturally beneficial to the skin as that offered by Caudalie. Utilising the raw materials of their vinotherapie spa, Caudalie take a uniquely organic approach to skin care.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this Caudalie product online from stores, such as Escentual, Cult Beauty, Very and more. Other retailers include Littlewoods.
Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil is available in the following sizes:
Based on 43 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Caudalie skin cleanser is rated 4.85 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Visit the retailer website to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- How to Nail Your Skin Detox