Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £19.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £22.50 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £22.50 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £23.50 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £23.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £23.50 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £23.50 Free Delivery From Bumble & Bumble
- £21.00 + £2.95 delivery From Luxurious Look
- £22.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £23.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £23.50 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £23.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £23.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £31.10 Free Delivery From Amazon
Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo is a mild and moisturising daily shampoo that will effectively clean your hair without stripping away the three layers of follicles that are crucial for maintaining healthy locks.
The unique ingredients include seaweed, spirulina and kelp, which act like a protein shake for your hair. These amazing natural wonders contain fatty acids, vitamins and minerals which absorb into the cuticle, helping it to rebuild and grow stronger. The combination of these three algae will add softness, elasticity and shine to your hair, ensuring it stays fresh and easy to manage.
Formulated without parabens, this shampoo is especially gentle and will help your scalp stay healthy. Suitable for all hair types, it is particularly handy for moisturising the hair of swimmers and frequent bathers.
Hair Benefit: Straightening, shine
Hair Concern: Oily/greasy, dry
Ingredient Highlights: Organic and contains vitamin c and citric acid.
Formulated without: Phthalates, mineral oil and parabens.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
This Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo contains citric acid which helps to help prevent acne.
Bumble And Bumble says
"With a blend of marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, this shampoo helps nourish hair without adding weight or stripping – for fresh, clean, shiny locks."
How To Use
1. Lather a small amount of shampoo into your hands 2. Apply to wet hair and massage through 3. Rinse thoroughly (no need to repeat)
A haircare range developed by a top NYC salon that’s not only respected the world over but also cruelty-free? There’s a lot to love about Bumble and Bumble, not least their highly innovative approaches to a whole host of styling and haircare concerns
Where To Buy
Escentual, Allbeauty and John Lewis sell this item online in the UK. HQHair, Mankind and more also stock this item.
Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo is available in the following sizes:
Based on 7 reviews from Look Fantastic and Mankind, this shampoo is rated 4.67 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by visiting the retailer website.
- You may also like
If you're loving the Bumble and bumble Seaweed range there's also a complimenting conditioner meaning you can complete your hair care routine.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.