- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 9 more retailers
- £26.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Selfridges
- £26.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £26.00 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £25.35 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £26.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
We're all guilty of overindulging in the use of dry shampoo and hairspray from time to time, so why not gift your scalp with a truly restorative treatment from Bumble and bumble?
The Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox is an extraordinarily refreshing detox treatment that works to clear the scalp of unwanted product build-up and dirt. Suitable for all hair types, the detox foam leaves both the hair roots and scalp feeling renewed, clean and healthy.
Once dispensed, the formula transforms into a fizzy foam that immediately gets to work on the scalp, ensuring that oils, dirt and dry shampoo are eliminated. It utilises the powerful properties of micellar water to gently cleanse the scalp, whilst salicylic acid strips away any dead skin cells and debris for a revived feel. Panthenol ensures that scalps aren't left feeling dried out, meaning the skin is left feeling its absolute best. Indulge in the elegant scent of rose bay extract for a truly relaxing experience.
This Bumble and bumble scalp treatment contains salicylic acid which helps hair to grow healthily.
How To Use
- Use before shampoo and condition. Section the hair off, ensuring you have easy access to all parts of the scalp
- Apply the product directly to the scalp, massaging it in for maximum coverage
- Leave the product on for three minutes before rinsing off, following up with your usual haircare routine
A haircare range developed by a top NYC salon that’s not only respected the world over but also cruelty-free? There’s a lot to love about Bumble and Bumble, not least their highly innovative approaches to a whole host of styling and haircare concerns
Micellar Water, Salicylic Acid, Rose Bay Extract, Panthenol
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £3.99
Order before 11pm for next day delivery, 7 days a week.
Same working day delivery £8.50
For orders placed by 11am, 7 days a week (restrictions apply, no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
Don't worry if you change your mind about Scalp Detox by Bumble and bumble, this retailer offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products with any original seals intact. More info available during the Mankind checkout process.
- Featured In
- The 10 Best Dry Scalp Treatments for Flakes and Itchiness