bareMinerals Poreless Clay Cleanser 120ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £15.30 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £15.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £18.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £18.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £19.80 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £13.50 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £14.40 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £17.22 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £18.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £19.80 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
Skin Type: Oily
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and dullness
The clay in this bareMinerals cleanser works to absorb oil and control shine and to achieve a matte complexion. The citric acid in this product will also help to even skin tone and minimise the appearance of fine lines and to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
- Gluten Free
- Microbead Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Citric Acid
- Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalates Free
Whilst too many brands focus on just how you look, bareMinerals care about how the effect their products have on your skin. Not only do their nourishing range of creams and oils make your skin glow, they're full of natural, cruelty-free ingredients. This really is the perfect brand for those of you that care about your skin.
Where To Buy
Multiple leading online stores in the UK, including Look Fantastic, Escentual or Fragrance Direct sell this cleanser by bareMinerals. Asos, John Lewis and more retailers also stock this item.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Look Fantastic, otherwise there is a charge of £3.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.