- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 9 more retailers
- £70.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £65.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £69.99 Free Delivery From Superdrug
- £70.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £70.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £70.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £70.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £70.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £70.00 Free Delivery From Boots
The Big Hair Care Hot Air Styler is something of a mouthful to say, but in practice is simply another example of Babyliss making superlative hair styling easily accessible. An innovatively-designed heating brush tool, its rotating action ensures a blow-dry that meets exacting professional standards.
Soft bristles are placed at regular intervals across the length and breadth of the ceramic barrel; this ensures that can gently detangle and smooth out locks while simultaneously providing exceptional ionic frizz control.
At the same time, patented Sensor Protect tech means that heat is evenly distributed through the barrel, which keeps strands from becoming dry and damaged. Three hot and cold settings, meanwhile, allow to tailor your own individual style to your own unique specifications.
No matter what look you choose, however, this Babyliss invention is your passport to hair that's full of bounce, shine and that indescribable je ne sais quoi.
BaByliss Big Hair Care Hot Air Styler is built to target thicker and shiny hair.
How To Use
- Having ensured that your hair is 80% dry and combed through, divide it into sections
- Slide the switch to the heat setting to turn the appliance on
- Place the brush beneath the section of hair that's closest to the scalp and hold in place for several seconds to boost volume
- Use the brush to lift your roots as your hair dries
- Move the appliance down through your hair, and begin to rotate the brush away from your scalp by holding down on the correct rotation button
- Should the brush spin too quickly, simply release the button and remove it from your hair – it can take a few attempts to get the action locked down!
Whether you're a girl who loves to show off her wavy curls or someone who prefers silky-smooth and straight tresses, Babyliss has you covered. Sleek and stylish, their lightweight electrical products make it easier than ever to achieve a great hair day.
- Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery (2-3 working days)
Express Dispatch £9.95 Next day delivery after dispatch (1-2 days), delivered Monday - Sunday by Hermes between 0700 & 2000 (restrictions apply)
International delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See BB checkout for further info.
Don't worry if you have a change of heart about this BaByliss product, Beauty Bay offers a 14 day returns policy for unused, unopened products providing original seals intact. See their returns policy for further information.
- Featured In
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair?